Jacqueline believes that artists have a role to play in the society and a commitment to humanity. She is keen to facilitate conversations between people from different backgrounds and circumstances by reaching out to them through music.
Over the years, her projects have included:
- Audio book recording of Frederic Chopin in Cantonese for The Hong Kong Society for the Blind
- Audio magazine recording in English for the Equal Opportunities Commission, Hong Kong
- Organiser of Save Nepal Earthquake Relief Concert in May 2015
- Music Coach for Arts for the Disabled artists
- Adjudicator for Arts for the Disabled Association Hong Kong 'Cross All Borders' Talent Show
- Fundraising performance for Peace International Foundation
- 'Play me I'm Yours, Street Pianos' performance
- Performed a fundraising concert for UNICEF, Hong Kong
Jacqueline's students are also active participants of the Oxfam Musical Marathon every year.